What's new

Some landscapes C&C would be great.

Universeal

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
Romania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_0389.webp$IMG_0071.webp$IMG_0107.webp$IMG_0149.webp$IMG_0188.webp$Untitled_Panorama1.webp
 
The two daylight landscapes are spectacular. Love the cloudcover in the top right photo. The night/evening shots could use more visual interest.
 
I like the one with the road and clouds, but perhaps I would have centered the road?

The rest need a stronger subject to really entice me.
 
The one with the road and city lights could have been improved by bringing the horizion down a little, or cropping out some of the foreground. The star trails seem out of place in the panoramic. I like the 2 daylight shots
 
Thank you.
Yes the road would be good if it was centered but in a hurry most of the time you make something wrong and yes now i see that is too much that road. Next time i will keep in mind.
I will post more when i can and have.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom