Some living things for C&C

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4813160909_d3d7ff10e8_b.jpg

4813160045_c219a08afc_b.jpg

I really wish I had a macro lens for this one. He landed right at my feet. You'll notice the camera focused on his wing rather than his body. I would prefer to focus on his eyes. I sharpened it as much as I could in PP without it looking grainy, but I still didn't get exactly what I wanted.

4813784320_48e3919a01_b.jpg

1) I like #1 - I like how the sunlight is lining the leaves and petals, and its generally a nice picture of lilies. Where I'm finding my issue is that to the bottom and left, it looks like it could use more light? I also think a closer shot might work better, not necessarily macro close, but enough so that you see more lily than black eyed susans.

2) Body looks oof, and the photo looks grainy. What was the ISO for this one? Keep trying with the dragonflies. I've been trying for awhile at a pond and marsh nearby to get some sharp captures, and it just comes with patience, as they're finicky.

3) I like this one. It's a little dark, but I like the textures of the water and how the swan is bordered by swampgrass(?)

Most reactions

Back