What's new

Some Macros...

EYEAM4ANARCHY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_0aa2494a835f1eac7e37b0b2a81c2a36.jpg

1.





l_51f35055d10e59c82e336ccff2ab80b0.jpg

2.





l_08ad972c470dd66d720fef864ef6ee65.jpg

3.





l_47da77f1b67bcf68fd12052ae7826325.jpg

4.





l_eb8b0f67440dcbda3dccd9161c28cf4d.jpg

5.




Let me know what you think. Technical and subject-based comments are both welcome.

Thnx!
 
please tell me thats just ice and not snow flakes? my goal this winter is to photograph some snow flakes im gonna be jealous if you beat me to em :P

love the nose
 
please tell me thats just ice and not snow flakes? my goal this winter is to photograph some snow flakes im gonna be jealous if you beat me to em :P

love the nose

Ice. You're still ahead of the game.
 
I like number two the best. The rest are ho-hum to me.
 
Hmmm I'm not really liking them, sorry :(. The one I DO like though is the nose ^^.

They don't really catch my eye...
 
I quite like the ice ones and I think the nose is good fun! :)
 
I love how you were able to take the shots of the ice with some reflections and light, without it being to over powering, and i love the nose.
 
I like 6 and 11 the best! I love macro. What lense do you use? I have the 60mm macro and 105 macro. Love them both!
 
I love how you were able to take the shots of the ice with some reflections and light, without it being to over powering, and i love the nose.
I use a small, hand-held LCD light. Depending on the nature of the ice, I put it either behind the ice or next to the lens facing into the ice. It creates an effect where the ice itself is illuminated.
 
Ice. You're still ahead of the game.

score!

hmm Dear God, please let it snow tonight so I can get photos of your beautiful snowflakes before everyone else. PS. Also it would be helpful to have off school for taking more pictures of your beautiful snowflakes.
:mrgreen:
 
The nose is so completely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I like 6 and 11 the best! I love macro. What lense do you use? I have the 60mm macro and 105 macro. Love them both!
Right now, I just have one, a Minolta 50mm (I used to have a Minolta film cam. and have a Sony Alpha now). I love macro also and I'm planning to get a couple more in the future.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom