Some 'Moor' from the Moors....>

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a few more shots i thought id share from a very rainy day on the moors...

puddle.jpg

pony-landcopy-1.jpg

path-1.jpg

ponyfacecopybw.jpg

mist.jpg

Oooo, I like the last one, where, in that one moment of sunshine, all the damp from the ground evaporates and rises up again!

Also the STARK and contrasty b&w of the white horse and your perspective is compelling!

Whoa, what a dark sky! The moors have such beautiful, stark views. I especially like 1, 3 and 5 in this series.

Thanks!

Oooo, I like the last one, where, in that one moment of sunshine, all the damp from the ground evaporates and rises up again!

Also the STARK and contrasty b&w of the white horse and your perspective is compelling!

yea it was really cool to see actually... just managed to get out the car long enough to get a few shots before it started raining again... i wasn't execting to see so much mist when the sun came out... made the shots more interesting!

Whoa, what a dark sky! The moors have such beautiful, stark views. I especially like 1, 3 and 5 in this series.

Yup, VERY moody sky this time.... rained most the day ;)

Wow, the whole series is so dramatic, and still has a bit of that fantastical quality some of your other recent shots share.

How can you stand to live somewhere so beautiful?

Very cool shots. The last one is very impressive. I like 'moments'. Another thing is that in a land where people have lived so long, is that there is still natural growth areas. Here in California that would certainly be carved up and turned into homes.

I like the pony in 2 & 4 too. Life's at least awkward if not hard.

wow I like these shots....the dark skys bring out the contrast on the scenery.

I have a bit of a partiality, liking for moorland, desolate photographs too, recently acquiring some beauties of the wild ponies on Bodmin Moor in Cornwall, UK.

That last photograph of yours really does capture the mood very well indeed.

Where were these ones taken?

Wouldn't mind joining up with you sometime if you aren't too far away, have a drive and walk across Bodmin Moor, Dartmoor and Exmoor.

Beautiful!

Most reactions

Back