some more bmx photos

streettrailpark

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some photos I took at madoc park yesterday.

robair.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

Tell me what you think.

I like it. Fantastic use of off camera flash. Much better than the otherwise boring fill flashes you see.

I like it. Fantastic use of off camera flash. Much better than the otherwise boring fill flashes you see.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Nicely done, lovely lighting + timing

Thanks alot guys! CopenKagan, I use a Nikon sb-600 mounted on an old tripod, in wireless mode for these photos. (controlled with my d70s)

im so glad you posted these photos i just got a d200 and a sb800 and looking at your photos made me look into that more and i realized i could use the flash wirelessly! yeah im a little slow but **** it. again great photos!

Thanks guys! And Deadlow, glad you realised, it's a great picture. People have been saying my composition needs work, anyone have suggestions regarding this?

Nice shots mate, make me wanna go ride now... I dunno where your from, but Ride Bmx Magazing did a photo edition, which has some amazing shots, i find studying other photos helps me with mine.
But these guys do this type of shooting day in day out, so have a look.
http://www.ridebmxmag.co.uk/

Nice shots mate, make me wanna go ride now... I dunno where your from, but Ride Bmx Magazing did a photo edition, which has some amazing shots, i find studying other photos helps me with mine.
But these guys do this type of shooting day in day out, so have a look.
http://www.ridebmxmag.co.uk/

I'm from Canada (ontario) but we get RideUK over here, and i find that the photos are of a much better quality than the US version. Nice to see a fellow rider on the forum.:D

Yeah, im no where near that good and the two main guys i ride with, ones has broken his shoulder, and the other fractured his wrist. So Riding and photos have gone down hill for the next 6 weeks.
Im deffinatly gonna get me an off camera flash, just love the effects, especially if you couple it with a wide angle lens. But then the money factor comes in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back