TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. VIP Honda Fit

2. My friends cousin

3. Custom Lexus GS 300

4. Custom VW

Thank you. I thought the lighting in there was perfect as long as I stayed away from the sun. lol.

number 2 cracks me up, makes me feel like I'm getting ready to get lectured about something

number 2 cracks me up, makes me feel like I'm getting ready to get lectured about something

Thats pretty much what he was doing actually. He was lecturing my friend on how to fix the truck we were in cause it overheated on us.

#3 with the empty parking lot is much better. #1 and #4 get very distracting from all the other cars around, especially that bicycle.

#2 is good. I like it.

#3 with the empty parking lot is much better. #1 and #4 get very distracting from all the other cars around, especially that bicycle.

#2 is good. I like it.

Thank you very much. I wish I could have gotten around those other cars but there were like 500 cars there. #3 is my buddies car and we were the first there so it just worked. lol.

Here are some more. I figured I would add them to this thread instead of making a new one. These are some engagement pictures for a friend of mine. I am photographing their hand binding ceremony in June so any C & C would be appreciated so I am prepared a little better next month. Thanks.

5.This one is kinda foggy on purpose cause they were standing in an archway with a mist machine hooked up to it.

I really like the last batch here, alot actually. I'm still a beginner, so can't really provide critique worth considering, but, I do indeed like the last batch of photo's in this thread, alot :)

I really like the last batch here, alot actually. I'm still a beginner, so can't really provide critique worth considering, but, I do indeed like the last batch of photo's in this thread, alot :)
Thank you very much!:thumbup:

Any one else wanna take a crack at some C & C?

good car shoot man, like the Fit and V dubb shot. good composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back