Ashtabula Harbor Lift Bridge
Night-Time photo of Ashtabula Harbor's Lift Bridge, including the flag at half-mast for President Ford.
nice nice.. I think.. you used a small f-stop..meaning f16 ?
the reason I say that is because I have a similar photo.. nite only. bridge is down.. my shot was 1 mnute @ f45!
same stars are on lights!! maximum f-stop does that w/lights at night!
http://majikimaje.com/bns.jpg Exposure time of your shot ??
jsut curious..
YOU sure made me laugh laugh laugh! Oh how I remember! my first photo job.. $25 bucks.. THAT is what cracked me up .. when I saw on your site! DON'T YOU DARE!! USE THAT #.. 25.00 your selling your self SHORT!
YOU obviously have a color printer ? no ? yes ? how else would you be able to make prints for people ?
I know many many easy ways to make $$ with a camera.. I got 37 years experience at this.
I am gonna share some of MY secrets with you.. to help yew get through college with all the money you want/ need!
hows that for a start ! ?
High in the Arctic Eskimo.. that is my thread! check it out if you can.!
whatcha got for a printer ?
are you near any construction job sites ? steel going up into the air ?
THAT .. IS ONE. awesome way to make big bucks! CONSTRUCTION JOBS!
every one of them.. NEEDS PHOTOGRAPHS! Job reports.. site data etc.
golf courses. ..Little league games.. whoa!!! and of course.. I smiled really big when I saw.. auto shows !! OH YES !! BIG BIG BIG BUCKS
13 X 19" $80 BUX!.. .. !
IN 1973.. .. .. .. KODAK.. .. HAD 10 million.. on the table for ME!
I have never ever. taken one course in photography.. but I have TAUGHT at college.. w/pros! and color labs were fighting over hiring me.. uh uh. $12.00 per hour. ? ha ha. nope. I ain't gonna quit my job for no $12bux ph.. not when I am making 22 an hour as an electrican!
you wanna learn from a pro ?? I can spend the time to teech yew !!
so you can easilly make $$ and git through college! in a more comfortable manner!
two years ago.. a Photographer from Paramount studios came into our gallery.. Majik Imaje in anchorage!! he walked in.looked around and exclaimed.. WHERE?? DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL? TO LEARN ??? HOW TO SHOHT LIKE THIS???.. I laughed ! then I said, "I have never ever been to school for photography! he said.. "your full of shat! YOU JUST DIDN'T LEARN THIS.. BY YOURSELF. nope.. someone taught you how to do this."
More .. ... L8r !! eye gotta run!........" polar bear" OUTSIDE OUR HOUSE!