What's new

some more houses

spako

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2006
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
10
Location
Luxemburg
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I already had taken a series of these houses.. here's another set... tell me what you think :-) the first 4 are always almost the same.. what DOF works best on them? can you see the difference?

Thank you for looking!


1.
IMG_3190_1.jpg



2.
IMG_3179_1.jpg





3.
IMG_3153_1-1.jpg



4.
IMG_3151_1-1.jpg



5.
IMG_3116_2-1.jpg
 
Nice
i like the second of the first two best. Cause it makes the smaller house pop out more. Really nice DOF :)
 
Cool houses. I was expecting ... erm ... real houses, like for humans ;).

Of the DOF-study pics I always like the first displayed here more than the second, i.e. the ones with a tad deeper DOF (unlike Daan here) ... the detail on the little house is also better in the first of the two pics, I think.

What a clever and creative idea!!
 
I see the differences!
I love 1, because it's like you're comparing the sizes. The big shell seems like too much of an important part of the picture to be out of the DOF.

I like three compared to four, and five is in a class of it's own. So nice, all of them. It really shows the difference the DOF and a stop can make!
 
Thank you for your comments! I appreciate that you took the time to compare them :-))
I seem to begin to like to take shots like this an to experiment a bit :-) So maybe I'll be bothering you again with these kind of shots! :-))
 
Hahaha, I do remember. You asked should color or serpia? Now its black&white?

Well, the last one is my pick this time. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom