Unless you used a tripod, your shutter speed is too slow on #1 & #2, and borderline on #3. #3 is an interesting shot, I like the colors and lines and I'm wondering what the heck those turtles are doing. They're all inside the DOF which is good. But I would have experimented with different compositions and DOF here as there are a lot of ways to shoot this scene.
#1: You adhered to rule of 3rd which works well here, but I don't like the angle you're shooting at. With the blur, I can't tell if he has his mouth open or if it's a pattern on his neck. Also, the sliver of background at the top hints at a larger space behind the rock wall, but I'm not seeing enough of it for this element of the pic to be anything but frustrating. Either use it, or lose it.
#2 - There's a lot of blue glare off the water, off the turtle, and even some off the cement. Some white balance adjustment would help here. A polarized filter would also help here. It's a bit underexposed. The angle of the turtle isn't interesting either... he's looking away. I can barely see his eye and it's too dark for any detail. I would get lower, get in front of the subject, perhaps get both eyes. Or maybe get really low and shoot across so you can ONLY see his claw on the cement and maybe the very top of his shell to hint as to what is behind the curb... or just to have the claw as the subject. Just some ideas to try next time.
In one of my broadcast classes, we had a video assignment where we had to shoot through the eyes of an animal... and it had to be apparent what animal we were supposed to be by the video we shot. How would the viewpoint of a turtle looking at another turtle appear? Just something that may or may not be helpful in the future, but might be fun to play around with, especially if these guys are near where you live.