EricD

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ericdiller.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are several more from Discovery roll out. The mosquitoes i battled for these shot's was unbelievable!
Sequence shots as it rolled my way!

1. First shot i got while it was still some daylight and it was in the VAB.
DSC_3107copy.jpg

DSC_3117copy.jpg

DSC_3135copy.jpg

DSC_3138copy.jpg

DSC_3142copy.jpg

DSC_3152copy.jpg

DSC_3161copy.jpg

DSC_3166copy.jpg

DSC_3171copy.jpg

DSC_3178copy.jpg

nice stuff.. i think anything that has to do with outer space is great material everybody loves it.. you can hardly ever find a person that dosn't get their imagination running when they see pictures of space and spacecraft

Mike Leggero

http://www.michaelleggero.com

I can never get enough of these shots!

These are awesome shots! I love the shadows in the second one

I like 7 the most, the lighting and the shuttle being pointed right at the moon in the sky really sets that one off, like ready or not here we come! Fantastic photos, the lot of them!

#6 and #8, i love in 8 how it show just how huge that thing is next to the little pickup. not to go to off topic but when is the next launch? they have what 2 more left?

#6 and #8, i love in 8 how it show just how huge that thing is next to the little pickup. not to go to off topic but when is the next launch? they have what 2 more left?

Discovery launches Nov 1 at 4:40p.m. not sure about the other one.

Discovery launches Nov 1 at 4:40p.m. not sure about the other one.

from the area they let visitors watch how is it? my longest lens is 300mm on a crop, should i look into renting something longer and maybe a 2x? i plan to take my kids to see one of the final shuttle launches. i have always wanted to see one but never had a chance.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back