CC from me
1. I love the shadows created by that light. It feels a little flat though...I'm not quite sure how to fix this? Maybe upping the contrast some?
2. love the reflections happening on the glass half-wall, fency-things (yes, that's the technical term)
3. is my favorite. I love the dark silhouettes against the bright colors...I think it could be cropped in a little on the right (a bit past the little guy poking up over the other trees)...just to make it a little tighter.
4. I think the color and focus is good in this...but the subject doesn't do a whole lot for me. again for me i think a little crop (on the left) would just make it feel more solid for me.
5. this looks familiar from another shot of yours (taken from the right of this i think

) I do like your play on perspective of the light posts...i think i might like it at a bit more of an angle. but i really love the color in this one.
not bad for someone with gorilla hands
