Some new photos that I took tonight while out and about. C&C Welcome. Thank You

take a chill pill, PG.... mellow out! :)

I posted the new thread last night with photos to START OVER and don't want to continue these other threads that have become a joke to many. That is why I posted them as closed so no one else comments. I want to start fresh from square 1 without all of this drama and BS. Thanks

I posted the new thread last night with photos to START OVER and don't want to continue these other threads that have become a joke to many. That is why I posted them as closed so no one else comments. I want to start fresh from square 1 without all of this drama and BS. Thanks

Again.. did you get the PM's this time? My responses to your PM's? If not, we need to get a mod to see why. Or if you have decided to ignore the advice in the PM.. let me know that (and why, hopefully!)

I did get your new PM. Thank You. I am not going to waste any more time on this one thread so that is why I posted as closed. I am going to follow the new thread I started last night so I can start over. Thank You

PG, you cant just come in here and type " I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD " and like waving a magic wand, it closes.
People start thinking " who the heck does this guy think he is?" lol

LightSpeed said:
PG, you cant just come in here and type " I AM CLOSING THIS THREAD " and like waving a magic wand, it closes.
People start thinking " who the heck does this guy think he is?" lol

If you want people to stop posting in it, all you have to do is stop posting in it yourself and the thread will die because there would be nothing to go on. I'm not being rude, but no official announcement like that is necessary.

"Nothing to see here, folks... move along."

:lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back