Some new pics.**not work safe**

well i must say that this field of artisic photography is what i would like to do some day......it has occured to me after seeing your examples here that i might never get there....i must say that these are truly "artistic" and nothing else....ive always been a fan of doing it right....and here are some great examples......i must ask u if you personnaly know these models or were they hired and if so how.....also is this work being done in a studio that you own or are you renting the space....o did i say WOW!!!! ya wow.......very nice caliber work my friend.....

VERY nice and creative! Good work man.

I liked the second the best. Great color, etc. Excellent work. It would also be interesting to see the second in b&w although the color really drew me to the shot...

what kind of lighting do you use? and where do you get your backdrops from?

i must ask u if you personnaly know these models or were they hired and if so how.....

Hi, Thanks.
I'm in a lucky position that models right now ask to work with me, (not always was like that :))),
and usually it's via Internet. I have my portfolio on OneModelPlace and that's a very good place to find models interested in artistic stuff.

tekzero said:
what kind of lighting do you use? and where do you get your backdrops from?

Hi, I use variety of lights but mostly soft-boxes.
Backdrops that's a tricky one - I usually paint them by myself :)), cause I want them to be unique, until i need just plain white or black, then of course I use standard paper backdrops.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back