Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Welcome

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Nothing? I'm going again this Sunday to take more pictures of this so any C&C would be welcomed...

I think the cropping is too tight. I like to see more road to where the vehicle is going. Also a slower ss with panning would relay speed, which these photos are lacking IMO.

I'd also find a better spot on the track (if you tell them you'll run cones, you'll have full access). Most of the shots, the cars aren't really doing anything....Especially true with the Jetta, MSP3 and the Lancer. Try and get cars under hard braking, picking up a wheel, the expression of the driver, a mid-air cone etc.

Panning/better composition as previously mentioned will help as well.

Maybe next time you go you'll run into MGriff240 he goes to these also. It must be nice that they are in your backyard. I used to have to go all the way to Camden back when I was in the Philly SCCA.

They are all centered. When doing landscape oriented shots sometimes it helps to create a little visual interest to use the subject to divide the frame into thirds (google, or search the forum for rule of thirds)

Just nothing special about them man. You basically shot it with super fast shutter speed and freeze the moment. If you want to make it interesting either keep it at the same setting and tell your friend to wreck the car or get some air LOL JK, OR pan it and get blurry background with slower shutter.

I'd also find a better spot on the track (if you tell them you'll run cones, you'll have full access). Most of the shots, the cars aren't really doing anything....Especially true with the Jetta, MSP3 and the Lancer. Try and get cars under hard braking, picking up a wheel, the expression of the driver, a mid-air cone etc.

Panning/better composition as previously mentioned will help as well.

They won't let you do cones and photos but I did have a spotter so I was able to go anywhere along the perimeter.

I will drop the shutter speed down and see what I can do. I'm use to motorcycles on the track that go a bit quicker...that and I'm still not really comfortable with slower shutter speeds yet so I'll give that a go. And I'll try to crop a bit less this time...I try to keep the corner workers and buildings out of the shots

I think perhaps I did a bit better with the non-friends pictures I got that time... http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...some-scca-pics-people-i-have-no-idea-who.html

Most reactions

Back