What's new

Some New Shots (D40)

Coldow91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 14, 2007
Messages
1,370
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some new shots I took just fooling around getting used to my new D40.

1)
1510191567_0832ecf249_b.jpg


2)
1510011716_fc96155bb5_b.jpg


3)
1510657723_a35050904d.jpg


4)
1511517786_7ab0c0e04e_b.jpg


5)
1469251289_c12384d859_o.jpg


probably some more new ones to come.

btw the D40 is amazing, it does not even compare to my Canon Powershot S2 IS
 
6)
1515805417_2bdeb7d806_b.jpg
 
Are you shooting in JPEG? I find that the D40 gives very colourful pics...must be the JPEG settings..
 
Thanks for the comments. Any criticisms or how to make them better?

Are you shooting in JPEG? I find that the D40 gives very colourful pics...must be the JPEG settings..

Yeah these are shot in JPEG. I would and have shot some pictures in RAW, but I have been more than happy with the JPEG so unless the situation calls for RAW, I will stay with shooting JPEG Fine for a while.
 
Number 5 of the Praying Mantis is very eye-catching. Nice bokeh as well :)

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom