What's new

Some new shots (lots of photos)

tmartin2347

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
what does everyone think of these? I've been working on aperture mode, and Shutter priority mode. I'm really liking taking pictures in RAW format.
I have found going out for the day and looking for some good photos is very relaxing, and fun.


IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2819.jpg

IMG_2816.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2811.jpg

IMG_2779.jpg
 
I really like the black and white one. I want to follow the railing down.
 
I really like the black and white one. I want to follow the railing down.

Thanks,
I think black and white made that pic look a lot better as well.
 
I really like the black and white one too. the only issue with it is there is way too much sky in the picture at the top. I think it would look awesome if it were cropped from the top.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom