These were taken a while back, C&C welcome as always! lol

DSC01619.jpg

dsc01620.jpg

editedone.jpg

cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
I want to go out and do some car shots for TPF's newly deemed Automotive month, but it's the middle of winter and the prettiest vehicle to be seen is a Snow Plow.

#1 is by far the best, but I would have backed up a few feet and framed in the entire car.

#'s2 and 3, they are too dark the detail is lost in the darkness, Black cars are not the greatest subject for night shots.

The first one is the best, my only complaint would be the telephone pole behind the car, I find it distracting. Try taking them out in photoshop. But its still a great pic. :)

#2 and 3 I dont like so much, on 2 you cant tell where the car meets the sky, and the thing behind the car is distracting as well. And the last one just doesnt look as good, looks like you used the flash? I would've used the longer shutterspeed on a tripod instead. (like it looks like you did on the first one)

I pretty much agree with the previous comments, but I wanted to say that first one is cool, nice colors. I really like STI's and of course I love all black cars since my car is all black too. I just need black wheels..lol

Nice clean car,

Most reactions

Back