XpdX TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2005 Messages 66 Reaction score 3 Location Israel Oct 16, 2005 #1 It was the first rain in Israel today (happy me.. ) So I went out (my small garden) to take some night shots.. I missed the rain but the sky was very beautiful.. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Thanks For Looking..:thumbup:
It was the first rain in Israel today (happy me.. ) So I went out (my small garden) to take some night shots.. I missed the rain but the sky was very beautiful.. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Thanks For Looking..:thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2005 #2 Nice stuff royi! :thumbup: Love the colours you have produced in these. I think I like #3 the best for the overall effect.
Nice stuff royi! :thumbup: Love the colours you have produced in these. I think I like #3 the best for the overall effect.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Oct 16, 2005 #3 You have a very beautiful garden
XpdX TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2005 Messages 66 Reaction score 3 Location Israel Oct 17, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 :mrgreen: Thank You..:mrgreen: