Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
chickens 105-001.JPG
chickens 133-001.JPG
horses 107-002.JPG
1-1-1-1-horses and chickens 072.JPG
1-1-Barry d visit 030-001.JPG

The last one is cool. They are all lined up for you.

thank you all

I see Sussex light, poss road island red, not sure about the horse
Nice pics.
Just made our girls a fat ball using the fat from cooking Sunday joint and some layers mash

I see Sussex light, poss road island red, not sure about the horse
Nice pics.
Just made our girls a fat ball using the fat from cooking Sunday joint and some layers mash
the horse is a Quarter Horse... the white chickens and rooster are Giant light Brahmas..the others are a mix And my only red is this one.. road runner.. ..lol Fun to make them something they really enjoy..mine love watermelon especially.. thanks
1-1-mother 006.JPG

Love the red, our girls get all sorts, at the moment sweet corn cobs are fresh and not to costly
I have a hammer hanging bracket on the fence, a corn just jams in the girls peck all round we hear the tap,tap,tap as they do so. We also give ours natural youget they love it. When it was really hot, well for us in the uk, I put ice in their water...... caught them standing it

Love the red, our girls get all sorts, at the moment sweet corn cobs are fresh and not to costly
I have a hammer hanging bracket on the fence, a corn just jams in the girls peck all round we hear the tap,tap,tap as they do so. We also give ours natural youget they love it. When it was really hot, well for us in the uk, I put ice in their water...... caught them standing it
the better they eat the better the eggs we eat...

Nice set. #5, good to see the boys once in awhile, they lookin' good! If I had but one suggestion it would be to crop a little wider when taking pics. Otherwise, some great pictures! I saw some peacocks the other day running loose at a small, local park as I drove past. I turned around to get some pics of them but I didn't get off any decent pics because they started running and I didn't have time to find the best settings for that. I'm going back soon and I'm going to sneak up on them like a good Indian would and get some good pics. Here's a couple I took. (They so bad I didn't even edit them. :dispirited:)

IMG_1470.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG

your not kidding they were running.. lol.. away from you... i quess you will have to be really sneaky next time.. okay.. i will take your welcomed advice and crop a little wider.. thanks

Most reactions

Back