PixelDust TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 2 Location Nebraska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2011 #1 Here are some of my favorites. Since I am a noob, I am sharing some things I have done. Please, post your thoughts and critique. These were taken with my old camera, a Nikon d5000. I have since acquired a nice d90. 1. 2. 3.
Here are some of my favorites. Since I am a noob, I am sharing some things I have done. Please, post your thoughts and critique. These were taken with my old camera, a Nikon d5000. I have since acquired a nice d90. 1. 2. 3.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 7, 2011 #2 creative. I wish the first shot had the subject 90*, a profile.