What's new

Some of my first shots

Wildcard27

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Cali
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven'd had my camera for long but heres what I've been up to. Tell me what you think.

1
Giana2.jpg


2
ErickaMlia.jpg


3
Untitled-6.jpg


4
Untitled-5.jpg


5
Untitled-4.jpg


6
Untitled-8.jpg
 
Welcome to TPF!

The photos are a little large, personally I try to keep mine to 800 pixels on the longest side - That way most people wont have to scroll to see them.

I like #1, #3 & #4.. I feel like i'm about to fall in on #3 lol, nice perspective.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom