What's new

Some of my first shots

Joefbs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
175
Reaction score
51
Location
Tampa, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are some shots that I took the day my daughter was born. Only had my camera for about a month. Just ran across some of these photos and figured I would share. I feel like I have gotten better since then. ;)


[URL=http://s460.photobucket.com/user/joefbs/media/IMG_1182.jpg.html]
IMG_1182.jpg
[/URL]
gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAJAAAP***wAAACH5BAUQAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICBAEAOw==



 
Last edited:
I also thought these all just looked better in B&W.
 
The lighting of the baby's face in number three is brilliant. What a great image.
 
The lighting of the baby's face in number three is brilliant. What a great image.

Totally agree with this!!!!! NICE picture!!!! All together these photos make a nice set of a very special time. Good shootin'!
 
The lighting of the baby's face in number three is brilliant. What a great image.
Yeah, that's one of my favorite pics. Wish I was able to get a little better quality.....but that first bath was at 3am
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom