What's new

Some of my images

aimeefriedland

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Russia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi my name is Aimee Friedland and I am an aspiring photographer.

580653575_a10724f53d_o.jpg


Fashion

581116302_aaf0e52ded_o.jpg


Russia

581116272_37c1d5ce3d_o.jpg
 
I like number one, very colorful. Number two is my favorite...I can't explain exactly why but I really like it. The picture of the cathedral looks too yellow and it is slightly crooked. Good work though!
 
I adore number two...

I have felt that like I was the only one waiting on something on a rainy day (well, it's snowy in this picture) many times, so it almost feels like I relate to the photo.

Great work... Like, seriously. Props for that. x4

Seriously. :biggrin:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
hey guys, thankyou for your comments!:lovey:

caleb, sorry but i do not have a larger res version of the 2nd picture

- aimee friedland
 
just wondering, what sort of film was the last one shot on, and how long ago? How did you scan it? You could do alot here with postprocessing I guess.
 
hmm, no answer? really curious about this ;) looks like taken before your time, really old fashioned and it stands out from most images, also on your webpage.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom