Some of my older photos C&C please!

NickRummy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A quick run down of where I was at with photography and where I'm wanting to go....

These photos were taken probably 5+ years ago with a Fuji S7000. I always enjoyed taking photos and when I got the chance to buy a "good" camera used I bought it. I never really looked into how cameras work or how to make good photos. Just snapped pictures at things I thought were interesting. Looking at them now there are lots of things I would change but thought it would be interesting to put these up anyhow. After not being able to take photos for the last couple years (the S7000 crapped out) I just got a D200 with a Nikkor 18-200 VR lens and waiting to buy a Sigma 105mm macro for it. For the last few weeks I've been reading and reading on the site and looking forward to putting some of the knowledge I've learned to work when I head back out to start taking photos.

Feel free to edit and change whatever you like to make things easier to understand. I feel I need to learn a lot more about PP.

foliage.jpg

vineyard.jpg

fireworks.jpg

crane.jpg

Drayko.jpg

just a quick question how do you get that black boarder around it, like do you use photoshop or light room?

It was a while ago. I'm pretty sure I just had a generic layer file that was 800 x 600 in photoshop and would insert it over my images.

I'm actually not a fan of it looking at it now :lol:

Some of the clouds are washed out...but the colors of the forest are really neat

MY FAVORITE! Awesome photo. I love the shadowing. I really want to do something like this and this really inspires me to create...with you.

Fireworks...something in bottom left keeps distracting me

That border takes away from the photo....neat border but not for this particular shot...

A beardie....cool....my second favorite...glad I'm not a cricket

Sometimes when you don't get many responses it's because the pictures are "okay"...they're not that bad but they're not that good either...so people just don't know what to say about them.

Here's my version of the photo...it has a lot of artifacts though as a result from attempting to bring out the clouds more...

5214_115690474820_508854820_2330571_667206_n.jpg

Hmmm interesting rendition. I really need to get my work monitor setup correctly. It looks really dark but I know my work monitor does that....

Most reactions

Back