Some of my pictures.

vignetting (what you did in the second photo in the last set, is not liked in this forum ;))
It's not liked when it is done without good reason, and/ or adds nothing to the image. There is a time and place for vignetting, and it is certainly an acceptable, but often overused process.

BTW, Inst¡nct, are you a parrot by chance?

vignetting (what you did in the second photo in the last set, is not liked in this forum ;))
It's not liked when it is done without good reason, and/ or adds nothing to the image. There is a time and place for vignetting, and it is certainly an acceptable, but often overused process.

BTW, Inst¡nct, are you a parrot by chance?
well tbh i hate vignetting in every form and feel like im passing out and everything is closing in whenever i see it

im a parrot?

I don't really see anything in the more recent shots you posted. The car angle is right, but it is missing a lot of things. Your first shot is extremely contrasted and over-exposed. I would say the second is okay, but I can see a lot of PP sharpening in it.
Yea they are not my best work. That's why I didn't post them at first.

yea, the last 3 ruined it for me IMO, vignetting (what you did in the second photo in the last set, is not liked in this forum ;))

tripods: yes they will work on any camera because essentially there are either screws or removable plates with screws, if you look at the bottom of almost any camera, there will be a screw hole where you put the camera, and i might be wrong, but all the screws are the same size

umm watermark: a watermark is like your name on a photo like you do, also frowned upon in this forum unless you are a proffesional or are putting up people pictures, i mean, you can keep yours if you want, just a tad distracting, not as distracting as others though

what you have to ask yourself is "WHY am i taking this photo" for example number 1 in last set, why are youtaking that, what does it portray?
It was one of the first pictures I ever took.

Oooo Okay thank dude!

Eh I really like doing it. But I can see why you do say they are distracting.
you seem to have a decent eye. I like the composition of the first set. Second set seems like you were trying to hard to find something to shoot. I think you will do well with a SLR. The bike one would be neat if you focused up the chain a little. I like that you move your body to get the shot. Keep it up.
Thanks a lot man!
Your first batch showed some real potential! I liked the leaves against the steps and the Shimano hub...the way you process your photos is very 21st century. You've got a lot of potential. I hope you stick with photography.
O I really like photography a lot. I just am tired of it cause I want a better camera which on Christmas I will have a better one.
Your first batch showed some real potential! I liked the leaves against the steps and the Shimano hub...the way you process your photos is very 21st century. You've got a lot of potential. I hope you stick with photography.

ahaha Shimano hub... Shadow you silly goose... He obviously doesn't ride BMX. A little off topic but I like the colorway on your bike. I like darker colored bikes with white spokes. and, what frame do you ride?

Back to the matter at hand, your photography is VERY good for shooting with a point and shoot. I'm very interested in seeing what you will be able to do with a DSLR
I ride on a DK frame. And thanks I can't wait for it.

As far as vignetting is concerned, I often like it, when it's well done. In my opinion being well done is at the point when it's not necessarily noticeable yet still directs the eye to what you want to have seen.

In that one particular image it may be over done, but in many images it is done much more subtly and actually helps the image.

YMMV

#7 with a SLR would be very good (now it doesnt cut it) I love the composition

the first set was pretty neat, but the second set was less than impressive, especially the full on JDM angle on the civic, neck breaking angles = no-no

Most reactions

New Topics

Back