Some of my Shots C&C!

kobrien

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a couple of my shots that i've taken over the past year or so. C&C would be awesome so I could improve my skills!

DSC04940.jpg

DSC06108-1.jpg

DSC06114-1.jpg

DSC0647622.jpg

DSC06985-1.jpg

DSC07333-1.jpg

DSC07345-1.jpg

DSC07351-1.jpg

DSC07403-1.jpg

DSC074841.jpg

DSC07540.jpg

Dock2-1.jpg

I like your ideas; ideas and ambition are apparent in your images.

I think your composition could be stronger. Lines and forms need a greater relationship in the images. For the last two, the tower and the shore line should be straight, they don't benefit from being off slightly.

The baby pictures are frankly a little confusing to me. As a viewer the intent isn't clear and it seems a bit arbitrary to place the baby in those locations.

The heart made with the hands is clever. Thanks for sharing.

Both the old pick up truck and the dock photos are very good.

I think your composition could be stronger. Lines and forms need a greater relationship in the images. For the last two, the tower and the shore line should be straight, they don't benefit from being off slightly.

The baby pictures are frankly a little confusing to me. As a viewer the intent isn't clear and it seems a bit arbitrary to place the baby in those locations.

Thank you for the input. I knew the composition isnt that great because im not that good at photo shop. Do you know any website or anything were I can learn photoshop better?

The one of the cell phone tower It is straight I just think that its the angle is what make it seem to be crooked.

Thank you for the input. I knew the composition isnt that great because im not that good at photo shop. Do you know any website or anything were I can learn photoshop better?

The one of the cell phone tower It is straight I just think that its the angle is what make it seem to be crooked.

I would do an online Google search for something like "photography composition" or "composition rules". The only way Photoshop can help with composition is by cropping the image or if you want to digitally rearrange the photo or alter it in some heavy handed way.

But if you want to improve your PS skills, this site is awesome: Lynda.com. Courses can run up of 15-20 hours and are incredibly thorough. I don't work for them or anything, but I am a member, and the amount of information they have is incredible.

Have fun.

Here is a screen shot of half their titles.

Picture7.png

Most reactions

New Topics

Back