Some of the kids

katastrophekaty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I posted one of these photos in the general photography board, but I'm really curious as to what you guys think. These were shot with a Lumix Panasonic (yes, that horrible thing). I realize that in the pictures of the kids shooting (don't worry, they were safely supervised by myself and our grandfather) it seems that the focus is on the gun, as it's sharper and their bodies are a bit out of focus, but that wasn't my intention. I'm not sure if that kills it or makes it better. I'm not even sure if these are good shots. I also realize that the picture of the baby is a bit close, but it's my second favorite (my favorite is of the smiley little girl) and figured I'd throw it in there. None of these are cropped. I did apply a clean edit action from the Greater Than Gatsby action set on PSCS6, but that's it as far as editing goes.

One
P1210305.jpg

Two
P1210323.jpg

Three
P1210326.jpg

Four
P1210327.jpg

Five
P1210372.jpg

it seems that the focus is on the gun, as it's sharper and their bodies are a bit out of focus,

Just looking at the post, I don't see that. In fact, what I see is the focus being on the subject's backs, not the revolver.

So here; the shooters' photos are not good for the simple reason heat there is no eye contact, we do not see their faces, (note; for safety, you can get the photo by having the revolver unloaded, and the camera's shutter tripped remotely.)

So these photographs are not good.

The baby's photograph is cropped way too tightly. There doesn't seem to be any reason to crop her head.

Most reactions

Back