What's new

Some old/new stuff

XxTheZombiezxX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Location
Daytona Beach, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've been doing photography for less then a year. Started to build up a collection that has needs for improvements. Just trying to learn from my mistakes isn't cutting it anymore. I'm starting to wonder what others think. I hang around DeviantART.com and so far... Nothing. So, I decided to finally show my work here in hopes to get feedback.
All shots were done in film using either a minolta maxxum 400si, Nikon EM, or Nikon N90s. I scanned the prints... scanner isn't the greatest so bare with me.
 

Attachments

  • $time_flies_by_thatzombieguy-d5gc6ne.webp
    $time_flies_by_thatzombieguy-d5gc6ne.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 96
  • $they_watch_us_by_thatzombieguy-d5gc5ls.webp
    $they_watch_us_by_thatzombieguy-d5gc5ls.webp
    113.7 KB · Views: 70
  • $Grass.webp
    $Grass.webp
    169.3 KB · Views: 66
  • $Jerr3.webp
    $Jerr3.webp
    214 KB · Views: 79
  • $Mom Truck Lowlight_2012.webp
    $Mom Truck Lowlight_2012.webp
    132.4 KB · Views: 55

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom