What's new

Some old pics, sunrises/beach/hurricane pics

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, before I moved here to Edinburgh, Scotland for university, I lived in sunny Florida, right on the beach. Here are a few shots of what I'd wake up to in the morning, taken with a cheap 3.2 megapixel point and shoot a few years ago, well before I got into photography:

1.
IMG_0181.jpg


2.
sunrise5.jpg


3.
sunrise7.jpg


And these are after one of the hurricanes in '04:

4.
IMG_0823.jpg


5.
IMG_0505.jpg


6.
IMG_0504.jpg


7.
IMG_0526.jpg


And this was the roof to our back deck after that hurricane!

8.
IMG_0468.jpg
 
Sad to see such damage happen to such a beautiful place. :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom