Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 18, 2010 #1 These were taken a couple of years back but I just got round to processing them this evening. Enjoy...
These were taken a couple of years back but I just got round to processing them this evening. Enjoy...
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 20, 2010 #2 I like the first one. Not crazy about the grasses in the foreground on the second image. I want to remove them (cut them down) and look at that water and the background!
I like the first one. Not crazy about the grasses in the foreground on the second image. I want to remove them (cut them down) and look at that water and the background!