F frankxdelrosario TPF Noob! Joined Feb 3, 2008 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location central pennsylvania/new york city Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #1 sorry about the file compressions. do enjoy though. -frank
Rachelsne TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2008 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 0 Location Yorktown, VA, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #2 Love the first, nice shatp colour and image the second I like the contrast in colours in the second pic, even though the subject is just a couch I still like this the last pic doesnt do much for me, there is nothing interesting in it
Love the first, nice shatp colour and image the second I like the contrast in colours in the second pic, even though the subject is just a couch I still like this the last pic doesnt do much for me, there is nothing interesting in it
L logan9967 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 611 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 11, 2008 #3 i like all three, though less noise in the last would be better