Some Photos For C&C

Thank you for the comments. :) Unfortunately I did not take a landscape shot of the rainbows. I had to be quick because it was still raining outside and I didn't want to ruin the camera. As for my lenses, I have a 75-300mm and a 50mm and I did not shoot this one in landscape orientation either because on the left side was a mailbox and on the right side were trash cans and water tanks.

#1 I'll agree about the shed, but otherwise I think the color looks good.

#2 is a frickin' awesome shot of that rose. Beautiful soft color.

#3 I have to disagree with Linda, I love the brick wall behind the lil' guy. It's the look on his face that makes it work for me. I don't think his skin looks too pale. Cute picture.

#4 *meh*

#5 I am glad you cloned out the strings. Nice job.

Thanks for the comments. :) I think it was the computer screen I was using at the time that made me think his skin was pale in the 3rd photo. I really like the second photo but I wish the photo wasn't so noisy. I agree the shed is annoying and I wish it wasn't there.

#1 is gorgeous. I do agree about the buildings, but it can't be helped! The double rainbow is beautiful.

#2 is great as well. I love the symmetry, color, and detail. Very nice!

#3 I'm not really a fan of. The boys eyes are very intense (did you edit?) And the brick wall is a little harsh. I don't know, I don't care for it.

#4 I like the flames and the softness of the photo. The only thing that bothers me is the Yankee in the bottom of the picture.

#5 I like as well. The black and white is nice. I do like it better without the strings.

Awesome job!

Most reactions

Back