What's new

Some Photos from California

Those landscapes are mind-dwelling; really loved them; i am a fan of blue color and i have enough reason to love the first two more ;)
 
The sixth is a great shot.
I agree about #6 but my pick is #7 – I like the subject and the framing, and the early-autumn colours provide a beautiful backdrop (and reflection!).
 
It's nice how the diagonals in 4 exactly meet the corners of your frame.
The logo is a tad distracting in that one though... I try to look past it and feel the photo has real potential without it but my eyes keep getting drawn to your name.
 
Oh, Sabine is LaFotito!
 
LOVE them all. The blue water mesmerizes me. The arches and shadows in BW are cool. The snow is perfect. Well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom