some photos i just took

kravjitsu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm pretty new to photography and took a couple photos today with my nikon d40. I was wondering what everyone thinks of them and how i can make them better. Any advice would be appreciated.

grifbrid1.jpg

grifwall1.jpg

rivets1.jpg

rivt21.jpg

train1.jpg

tree1.jpg

river1.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! You have a great eye for composition. I do have some comments, though they should be taken with a grain of salt; I'm still pretty new too.

I love the first two graffiti shots, especially the second one (probably my favorite of the whole bunch). The second two shots are also pretty cool; good lighting and color.

The train photo is interesting, but a bit dark. I like the tree photo in terms of composition, but there isn't enough contrast between the leaves and the trunk, so everything just blends together.

I'm not in love with the waterfall. Waterfall pics are a dime-a-dozen so it takes a lot to make a good one. Also a bit dark, I think.

Hope this helps!

i think graffiti in black in white is pointless, color is the whole art of it! the last 3 i dont really care for though

the one in the second post is pretty cool except for that huge hotspot in the middle but a cool idea

number your pictures so its easier for people to talk about them!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back