What's new

Some photos that i took

James_902

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photos from anerversery day

Resized_DSCF1163.jpg
01

Resized_DSCF1181.jpg
02

Resized_DSCF1190.jpg
03

at bucklands beach

Resized_DSCF1297.jpg
04

Resized_DSCF1299.jpg
05

Resized_DSCF1304.jpg
06
 
I like that third shot the best, nice color and composition. I also like the last one, very nice scenery.
 
You must have been on a boat, too, in order to be able to take Photos 1 and 2! Cool shooting!

I really like the Scene from the Port. I am a sucker for photos taken in big ports with those huge cranes and the containers and all that.

The sunset-photo is nice, too.

Could it be that all of them are a tad too sharp? Methinks they are.......
 
Some are pixalated beacuse they were taken on film then scanned to cd, then to here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom