What's new

Some photoshoping, cool effect or not? (C&C)

Gam3Ra

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 18, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon A590IS from RAW

3559383115_db49b43fd9_o.jpg
 
The effect is pretty neat, but the big flower on the upper right is very distracting.
 
Cool - it looks like the flowers are molded out of tin. I really like it, but agree with Samanax, the big flower at top right is distracting.
 
I also agree. The three main flowers look very cool, but the large one in the upper right and terrible distracting and ugly looking.
 
I agree with everyone above, very cool effect but the large flower brings a little bit too much attention
 
What more can be said when four people have already said what I wanted to say?
 
I would have to agree with everyone I love this they flowers look really neat and interesting. How did you get this effect?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom