What's new

Some pics from my cruise

I really liked the ones of the giraffe on the trampoline and the hot naked girls sunbathing, it's such a shame you took them down :(
 
I really liked the ones of the giraffe on the trampoline and the hot naked girls sunbathing, it's such a shame you took them down :(

:lmao:

thread rules.
 
I also would have liked to see the pictures. It's a shame someone get so offended over a little criticism caused them to remove the photos all together.
You should definitely narrow down the list and repost a few of them. I am now curious to see these pictures.



No one is interested in your family vacation.
Really? Everyone at work loves when I sit them down in front of the projector and show them slides from my family vacations. ;)

I really liked the ones of the giraffe on the trampoline and the hot naked girls sunbathing, it's such a shame you took them down :(
Now I am very interested to see these photos! :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom