Here are some shots I got today after it finally stopped pouring down rain over here in South Florida.
TJ
@ Picture 1
Not bad, my favorite part of this picture is definetly the shadow on the leaf from the grass, a couple things distract me, such as the in focus strand on the left thats over the leaf but obviously nothing much that you could have changed.
@ Picture 2
I like it, and i like the rule of thirds in it

, i think its good that the leaf isnt cut off, but maybe bumping up the saturation on these photos might give them that oomph. I like the first two, but not too much to say i guess, i guess i feel like they are a little cliche maybe? I've done these too and now realize how many people do this, but regardless, i like them.
@ Picture 3
I really love this picture, its very cool, and the reflection in the eye is also great. One of the few pictures i've seen lately that really has the focus directly on the eye of the dog, and i think its awesome. The stuff on the right is a tad distracting, but not overpowering, so its not that big of a deal.
@ Picture 4
Decent, good clarity and focus, but lots of background distraction, and his head is a bit chopped off which is kind of irritating IMO, maybe if he was outside or something it would help the mood of the picture.
Overall, good pictures, and gj on including photography techniques, and not just reading about them and forgetting, good shooting!
