What's new

Some Pics of 25th Dec

nathfromslg

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 10, 2012
Messages
225
Reaction score
29
Location
Kolkata
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry for disappointing :wink::mrgreen::mrgreen:

CC welcome


$metro.webp$Untitled-2 (2).webp


#1:
[h=1]Mominpur-Joka Metro[/h]
Mominpur-Joka Metro,Kolkata

Mominpur-Joka Metro | Flickr - Photo Sharing!



​

#2: Go against the flow they said,it will be easy they said

Candid Shot

Go against the flow they said,it will be easy they said | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
 
I like the second shot a bit more...more "feeling" to it.
 
I like the second shot a bit more...more "feeling" to it.

Agreed on the second.


Thanks and regards for your feedback,I am really not satisfied with the lighting! am trying different settings but still not getting desired result!

Any suggestions?
 
The first one looks good. The motion blur in the second picture looks good in contrast to the guy with the bicycle. Probably cutting down the lens flare would make that picture look better I guess
 
how to avoid lens flare? hood?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom