What's new

Some pictures from yesterday

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a photography class I need to make a heavily processed picture for so I chose to shoot some HDR. I haven't done this in years, and I had never tried it at night, so here is my first go at this. The vertically framed one of the bridge I dont really like, but the others are decent. I am worried that the lights are too bright. These were taken in riverfront park in Spokane.

2947213541_f4e5b419ec_b.jpg


2948067532_be019c067b_b.jpg


2948065768_1baac87e1d_b.jpg


2948064766_63165ce830_b.jpg


What one out of the group do you think I should turn in?
 
I LOVE the last one :)

I do think the lights are a bit bright.
 
They kinda look futuristic and I like that. The reflections made by the water add so much. Great job. =D
My favorite is the first one, so I think you should turn that one in.
 
i completely agree with atxshots
 
Are you from Spokane? I thought.. "hmm these look familiar" and then I read your post .. lol .. I like the shots but they seem over exposed... but the compositions are great, you must have ventured down to the river bed?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom