some pictures of egg destruction

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
this was in june, but i liked them enough to post them now, since i'm stuck inside with an f'd up achilles tendon. 1
189246946.jpg
189246944.jpg
this was fun. and feel free to critique (just remember these were made in pure fun)

sorry about the layout of those, i was having problems putting the 1 on the next line for some reason, as well as the 2

d70s these were with the 85mm f/1.8, at 1.8, at like 2000th of a sec i believe. my only tip is, don't have the person swing that hard, it makes it a ton harder to capture

my sister has a bunch of chickens . . . and can't always keep up with all the eggs, so she had like 2 dozen at once that she didn't need. and my dad found a driver on the side of the road . . . voila a couple cigars and shiner boch later were out by the pond hitting eggs with our new found pos driver

Outstanding. I love pictures like these. A short while ago I posted a couple shots of Mt. Dew getting killed with a pellet gun, but I like the way your pictures come together much more than my own. Insperation to go back and experiment. :)

thanks a bunch, i really liked the ones you posted too . . . seeing them makes me want to take more similar photo's of somthing getting DESTROYED or somthing.

The last is funny with the flying spoon :D.
And the yolk is not yet all broken open.
And the green of the grass is nice.

How do we have to picture you during the shoot?
Lying on that lawn flat on your belly?

spoon. . . hmmm i like that, too bad its a golf tee, lol. and yes i was on my belly, had him swing slightly away from me, the only egg i got on me was forehead, and a tiny speck on uv filter, hurray!

Most reactions

Back