TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
020efb63.jpg

3e0fe273.jpg

c4124a28.jpg

89bde996.jpg

I wanted to get a more clear shot of the frog, but he wouldn't stand still :lol:
Comments and suggestions would be great :D
P.S Can someone inform me, about the name of these plants? I don't know the term in English.

my eye may be off but to me these are slightly, marginally a tad over saturated. Others may disagree... it really depends on your viewer.

really like the shots but can I try make some suggestions... will do it by image

1: seems slightly distorted by the lens - most processing programs can help correct that
I'm not a huge fan of the glare in the corner. Additionally, if you don't have a filter, there will be damage... If you had taken the same image in the opposite direction, your lighting could dramatically improve
I respect the choice of focus is up to the photographer and reflects what they are trying to convey, but this seems a little busy and my eye does not settle. Additionally, the grass is not that sharp

What I really do like is your angle. Looking out of the grass, up to the sky.

2: seems slightly over exposed. As a result, the flower is stealing focus from the butterfly.

Love your choice of angle though

3: I see you over exposed so that the back ground becomes visible. I love the usage of the foreground as a frame and that red paint is just wow. However, HDR could have made the background a little more visible.

4: seems over exposed but only slightly.
What I really like is the change from the warmer colours at the bottom to the cool colours at the top and the positioning of the frog.

Great captures and I hope my 2 cents helped. hopefully some one else can give you another perspective... :)

Keep shooting :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back