DSC00387.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00350.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00344.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00354.jpg
[/IMG]

all just random shots some are edited some are not.. just wanted to share..

Last edited:
way to many pics, might help if you pick 1-5 images you think you like. Try numbering them to make it easier to refer and find.

way to many pics, might help if you pick 1-5 images you think you like. Try numbering them to make it easier to refer and find.

sorry didnt think it mattered how many pics.. ill keep that in mind thanks:hug::

do you have a picture of #12 in a larger size?

sorry didnt think it mattered how many pics.. ill keep that in mind thanks:hug::

There is no rule for how many, but you usually get better feedback if you only post a few. Plus it helps you exercise judgment in choosing what you feel is your best work.

Overall, it's a decent set. I think #2 is a fantastic shot and the warm tones and strong contrast are great. What did you shoot the black framed shots with? I love the vintage look to them. Anyways, nice work, look forward to seeing more.

do you have a picture of #12 in a larger size?
yeah i think i can resize it without destroying it ill see if i can and post it.

There is no rule for how many, but you usually get better feedback if you only post a few. Plus it helps you exercise judgment in choosing what you feel is your best work.

Overall, it's a decent set. I think #2 is a fantastic shot and the warm tones and strong contrast are great. What did you shoot the black framed shots with? I love the vintage look to them. Anyways, nice work, look forward to seeing more.
hey thanks man, they were all shot with my sony a300 but the ones with the frames were edited it photobucket..

im waiting for the weather to clear up here in NY so i can shoot more. I like shooting raw. if i shoot raw can i still post them here or will it only take jpeg? thanks

hey thanks man, they were all shot with my sony a300 but the ones with the frames were edited it photobucket..

im waiting for the weather to clear up here in NY so i can shoot more. I like shooting raw. if i shoot raw can i still post them here or will it only take jpeg? thanks

You'll need jpegs to post on the web. RAW will not transfer as a photo as it is just camera data that needs something to interpret it which the web does not do. You also need something to convert the RAW data into jpeg which if you're using photobucket's photo editor, I'm guessing you might not have software to do so (photoshop, lightroom, etc.).

On another note, I'm quite impressed with Photobucket's editing capabilities. I don't use them but when I attempt to create a vintage look to my shots, it takes a lot of work. I even have to create that border myself. Good job to Photobucket for allowing you to create this nice photos.

I like this one best, but it would help to get the lamposts vertical.
Also, because I am focusing on composition/cropping in my own stuff, I thought about this:

DSC006631.jpg

But then, the two dark masses do balance each other in the original. Just for me, the block on the left is not interesting. Those are my thoughts.

I like this one best, but it would help to get the lamposts vertical.
Also, because I am focusing on composition/cropping in my own stuff, I thought about this:

DSC006631.jpg

But then, the two dark masses do balance each other in the original. Just for me, the block on the left is not interesting. Those are my thoughts.

thanks, its one of my favorites as well.. and i see what your saying the left side it kinda just there,

Way too many images, but from what I can see, 12 and 2 are the best.

Looking good. That is how it starts. A few random shots here and there. Ok ill through in some editing. Ok now I am having fun and a blast... Look out you got the bug...

Most reactions

Back