Ernicus
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 18, 2012
- Messages
- 2,689
- Reaction score
- 337
- Location
- Old Town, ME
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Banned
- #1
Been pretty busy with work and have not had much time to shoot. We are trying to put together some local outings with our Facebook Fans from the page I admin at work. Just local enthusiasts who would like a chance to get out and shoot as a group and learn and share.
These are a few from that outing. Nothing special...just some random chit I shot.
There are two of the same house because I was using them as an example of how recomposing and using different settings can change a photo as a whole. Especially in dealing with landscapes and things in fields, more sky less grass, less sky more grass...etc etc.
Exposures with Ernie Part 1 - a set on Flickr
1
2
3
4
5
These are a few from that outing. Nothing special...just some random chit I shot.
There are two of the same house because I was using them as an example of how recomposing and using different settings can change a photo as a whole. Especially in dealing with landscapes and things in fields, more sky less grass, less sky more grass...etc etc.
Exposures with Ernie Part 1 - a set on Flickr
1
2
3
4
5