What's new

Some Recent pix

Also I would blank out the license plates of each car before your post them on a public forum. A simple white piece of construction paper in between the plate and the frame will do. You could also photoshop them out.
 
^ Nice lotus. I was thinking of something like that but didnt like the fact that it was to plain in the interior. Lighter but not my style. Love it tho.

I'd rather have a Lotus than an SRT-4 or any Dodge for that matter imo imho tbqh.
 
^ Nice lotus. I was thinking of something like that but didnt like the fact that it was to plain in the interior. Lighter but not my style. Love it tho.

I'd rather have a Lotus than an SRT-4 or any Dodge for that matter imo imho tbqh.

lol.. yeah. the dodge isnt mine tho. Hate them. I drive the s2k.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom