Some recents from me

JenR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm finally catching up on some of my October editing. CC is always welcome and appreciated!

1110DSC_1302w.jpg

1110DSC_1281w.jpg

1010DSC_0958-2w.jpg

1010DSC_0942-2w.jpg

1010DSC_0778-2-2w.jpg

1010DSC_0512w.jpg

1010DSC_0217w.jpg

Simply Beautiful. You have captured these two precious little people amazingly! Focus is spot on. 3,4,6,&7 are my favorites, but they are all simply amazing. You have an eye! Congrats.

I like them a lot. The colors and framing work very well for me. The bokeh is beautiful. Just wish you could have gotten a little more excitement out of the kids.

Are you just using the natural light, or are you using a reflector or flash? Looks very natural. What lens are you using in the first 5 (or all) shots?

Thank you both for the kind words. These were all done with natural light and my 85mm f1.8 (LOVE that lens). I used a reflector in the first two, but not the rest.

Beautiful series Jen.

They're very nice, but the watermark is kind of irritating in size and placement.

Thank you. I'm glad that you like them!

I watermark my images because I have friends that have had their images stolen. I would rather not go down that road if I can help it.

These are all beautiful. I really like the expression in number 2. The tone in these works very well.

These are fantastic! Are these shot with natural light?

The fourth view is really very nice. I might corp it up from the bottom a bit... to just below the bottom of the V of her sweater. It might help minimize the effet of that bit of white shirt.

Very nice.

-Pete

BTW: To get the circle-c copyright symble (©) using windows, hold down the alt key and enter 0169. For Mac, I think it's option+g.

These are fantastic! Are these shot with natural light?
Yes, these are all natural light. I used a reflector in the first two, but not the rest.

The fourth view is really very nice. I might corp it up from the bottom a bit... to just below the bottom of the V of her sweater. It might help minimize the effet of that bit of white shirt.

Very nice.

-Pete

BTW: To get the circle-c copyright symble (©) using windows, hold down the alt key and enter 0169. For Mac, I think it's option+g.

Thanks for the kind words and tip, Pete! :thumbup:

precious children with precious moments. i appreciate all wonderful shots.

beautiful set of shots, Color, composition, focus, and everything else is spot on. My only pedantic critique is that the small piece of weed is against the childs back in the first shot, maybe remove it?

Either way, beautiful set of images!

precious children with precious moments. i appreciate all wonderful shots.

beautiful set of shots, Color, composition, focus, and everything else is spot on. My only pedantic critique is that the small piece of weed is against the childs back in the first shot, maybe remove it?

Either way, beautiful set of images!

Thank you both!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back