What's new

Some rural snapshots

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot in different locations around Manitoba.

1. Over the hill



2. Rake



3. Sifton panorama


Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
I like the whole concept with #1 but the colors are way too blown out. #3 is great, I really like it!
 
Thanks for your feedback, guys. Interesting, I don't see any highlights or blown-out sections in #1.
 
1. Overexposed. What happened to the sky?
2. A bit boring
3. This is amazing. By and far the best shot. Good work.
 
1. Overexposed. What happened to the sky?
Since you're the third person pointing out that this is overexposed, I went back to the RAW file. No highlights shown, and the edited file (seen here) looks almost identical to the RAW file. This was shot on an overcast day, with barely any detail in the clouds. Basically, what you see here is what I saw. Can't see any blown-out areas.

2. A bit boring
Agreed. It's on its way to being published, though.

3. This is amazing. By and far the best shot. Good work.
Thank you. At the same time, it's the one that required less creative work.

Thanks Al-Wazeer and Sleepy_Sentry for your feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom