Some shots from a train station.

Wow, the first one messes with my moniter bad, great shot.

I am gonna have to try to get one of those pictures that does that, I understand what you did well enough, now to find the target :)

nice serries!

thanks guys, !!

1. Yes, I need to straighten that one shot, you are right !

2. I was never in Japan !!

3. This was the Train station in Santa Ana california. I called the local PD
first to make sure there would be no issues with the security. Its public property, just like sidewalk. But you should have a legal reason
to be there, ART counts as a reason, just dont push it by doing a 3 or 4 hour thing, the security does eventually get curious after like 1 hour.

I asked the police all the questions since there is a lot of people out there getting hassled in train stations. :

----------------------------

The inside and the outside of the station are basically the same. You can shoot without restriction anywhere in the station. You might get questioned by security, awnser them basically, but you dont have to show them ID or anything like that ALSO they cannot kick you out/off the property for taking pictures. They cannot touch you or your equipment.
Also, the police told me if they tried to touch me, whatever I had to do to subdue them would be considered self defense up to and including a citizens arrest for false arrest / kidnapping
(which would be their charge if they grabbed you.)

All they can do is call the cops, and they will just question you and leave.

so , my advice is to call the cops as you are driving to stations and let them know you plan to be shooting some hobby/art/stock stuff and get the station commanders name and give him yours. Then your totally ahead of the game.

I didnt get hassled cause I did it at night, Ill bet the 8-5 security guard and train station liason would have tried to detain, harass me big time.
Prob try to actually grab me, whence I would have to go into action.

I have a few days off this week, maybye ill go get some daytime shots
well see what happens.

Nice pics !! All of them make you wait and take a second look.

Wow, I was scrolling down and 1 popped out at my screen and then went back in. It took me forever to realized what it was because of my scrolling down =)

8 is my favourite.

I like #1. If you scroll up and down on it, it looks like an optical illusion lol.

Those are some great pictures! I really like #3 i don't know why, i think the patterns just look cool to me.

Very nice photos! I enjoy # 9 a lot! Its kinda eerie! I also like #1 . When you move up and down the picture it gives it an effect of moving. Very nice work!

Most reactions

Back