Some shots from Switzerland C+C

revilo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently went to Switzerland, and took some shots with my Sony DSC H10.

3763047434_5890839736.jpg

3763034440_b0da066139.jpg

I know I cut a bit off the bend in the road off for this one. I was on a ski lift and it proved impossible to get another clear shot.
3763027428_bcebbd5bdd.jpg

Finally an HDR. I know it's not quite straight, I'm going to fix that a bit later.
3762226245_3a95f22b77.jpg

All of these shots were shot in full manual, at ISO 100.
Thanks in advance, be as harsh as you like.

This is high on my wish list of places I want to spend some time visiting and photographing. Thanks for sharing.

Unfortunately I was there giving some concerts, so I didn't have quite as much time to spend enjoying the views and photographing as I might have liked. It's really very beautiful though, you should definitely visit when you can.
What are your thoughts/criticisms of these shots, though? I'd be very interested to know what I can do to improve.

I don't really have any useful criticism...I like the shots.

In a couple of them, there is a lot of empty blue sky...which sometimes works and sometimes not. Here, I think it works but don't be afraid to crop it differently for a differnet feel. Also, I think the horizon in those two shots is a little centred. I'd probably crop a bit of the sky, so as to move the horizon up a little. Still showing the great blue sky but maybe improving the composition a little bit.

Thanks a lot for your replies.
If anyone else wants to give some feedback, I'd be very grateful for any criticisms. Sorry for the shameless bump.

I am thrilled that you got the goat taking a dump in the first image. The last one is the best by far.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back