Some shots from this past weekend

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Be advised, I rushed the post work on these and will be redoing almost all of them this comming weekend, re-PP'd/rescans will be up on saterday night (EST)

BWs where taken with my Canon Sure shot with BW400CN
Color done with Canon EF varied lenses with Fuji 800

020.jpg

017.jpg

Bigger Here
011.jpg

296899_008_2.jpg

Bigger Here
296898_005.jpg

Bigger Here
024.jpg

Nothing....I know the subject matter is common to me but these are some of my best of these buildings (despite the vehicles in #4), some one could atleast say something :(

Your buildings look good, but they don't really do too much for me. However, I absolutely love the shot of the train (#5) and the one of the electicity poles(#6).

A few of them are pretty noisy although the angles and colors are cool
especially number 5 of the yellow train

Your buildings look good, but they don't really do too much for me. However, I absolutely love the shot of the train (#5) and the one of the electicity poles(#6).

Thanks, It is a little tough to make buildings like these interesting to the masses given I am not permitted access it the inside of most of them, never the less they hold great historical value (prolly the only reason the one shown in 2,3,2 (second set) is still standing), this is part of why I was asked to do some shots for the rail musiums anual calender. The powerline pole is that very same one seen at the very far end of the building #2 (thus is why it's included in this set).

A few of them are pretty noisy although the angles and colors are cool
especially number 5 of the yellow train

Thank you, the noise you mentioned is likely due to the speed of the film I was using, it's embelished considerably in #4.5 (second set) because it's a crop from #4, #4 is the full frame of the shot.

The train was a chance encounter, Every now and again one will stop at this station for some little things or personelle swaps. Even then Union Pacific is not one I see very often, it's usually Norfolk Southern or Conrail (and their locomotives are dull, Black and Blue).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back