What's new

Some shots from this past weekend

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Be advised, I rushed the post work on these and will be redoing almost all of them this comming weekend, re-PP'd/rescans will be up on saterday night (EST)

BWs where taken with my Canon Sure shot with BW400CN
Color done with Canon EF varied lenses with Fuji 800

1.
020.jpg


2.
017.jpg

Bigger Here
3.
011.jpg


4.
296899_008_2.jpg

Bigger Here
5.
296898_005.jpg

Bigger Here
6.
024.jpg
 
I Have a bunch more from this trip, I just have not had the time to get them scanned.
 
Images above needing reprocessing have been reprocessed, also here are the remaining pictures from this trip.
1.
296898_019.jpg


2.
296898_020.jpg


3.
296898_013.jpg


4.
296898_016_1.jpg


4.5.
296898_016_2.jpg
 
Nothing....I know the subject matter is common to me but these are some of my best of these buildings (despite the vehicles in #4), some one could atleast say something :(
 
Your buildings look good, but they don't really do too much for me. However, I absolutely love the shot of the train (#5) and the one of the electicity poles(#6).
 
A few of them are pretty noisy although the angles and colors are cool
especially number 5 of the yellow train
 
Your buildings look good, but they don't really do too much for me. However, I absolutely love the shot of the train (#5) and the one of the electicity poles(#6).

Thanks, It is a little tough to make buildings like these interesting to the masses given I am not permitted access it the inside of most of them, never the less they hold great historical value (prolly the only reason the one shown in 2,3,2 (second set) is still standing), this is part of why I was asked to do some shots for the rail musiums anual calender. The powerline pole is that very same one seen at the very far end of the building #2 (thus is why it's included in this set).

A few of them are pretty noisy although the angles and colors are cool
especially number 5 of the yellow train

Thank you, the noise you mentioned is likely due to the speed of the film I was using, it's embelished considerably in #4.5 (second set) because it's a crop from #4, #4 is the full frame of the shot.

The train was a chance encounter, Every now and again one will stop at this station for some little things or personelle swaps. Even then Union Pacific is not one I see very often, it's usually Norfolk Southern or Conrail (and their locomotives are dull, Black and Blue).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom